Saturday, November 7, 2009

11 years and still going strong!

When Clayton and I were first married we had no money. I really wanted a wedding video, but it was out of the budget. So I thought for our anniversary it would be fun to gather all the photo's that we had and all the home video's of the day and have a wedding video made. I had to use "Shoot me Films" -my good ol friend Nathan Foster's wedding video company. They did a great job, I am so happy! Now I have something I can treasure forever. Thanks again guys.

So making it's web debut... (click on the link below to watch the short video)

http://www.shootmefilms.com/weblink/movie.php?shootmefilm=RobinClayton%20Wedding%20Montage.flv

(Amy, I know you're the only one that will watch this, so I guess this one's for you)

7 comments:

Mark and Amy said...

Super cute! I loved it all-11 years wow! Oh and thanks for the post dedication! I feel so honored-although I did sort of expect to be mentioned at the end of the wedding video-whatever :)

Marissa Marie said...

Of course I watched it, I mean, I'm in it!! Ha ha. It was great!

Bert and Benton said...

Cute Video! What a great idea for an anniv gift! Your trip looks awesome, Great Pics!

Gaylene said...

I loved your video. What a cute idea. I was also so glad you were able to manage the getaway for your anniversary. Your kids are the easiest, most polite children to watch. Glad you had fun.

Smith Family said...

I can't believe that it has been 11years. We had our reception at that same place. I loved it there! Fun to see familiar faces in the video. You haven't change a bit.

Afton said...

What?! You think your sister is the only one interested in it. Of course I am going to watch it! It was awesome. Happy 11th. You make such a cute couple! : ) (Oh, and congrats on the Vespa too!)

Jenny said...

Love it! You still look as good as you did then!