Monday, May 17, 2010


Once again my awesome neighbor LaTonya, who does all the advertising for the AZ Museum for Youth, invited us to come down and be on TV. They just finished some major reconstruction and needed to show it off. We had a blast, and I have to thank all of the family and friends that came down. It was a huge noisy group, just like they wanted!

I discovered that my daughter London is a natural in front of the camera. She got to be interviewed and so did my nephew Easton. They did awesome! London kept asking me why we laughed after we watched her interview on Tivo. She wanted to know if she said something wrong. I told her we laughed because we thought she was so darn cute! She seemed very grown up. Check it out for yourself and see if you laugh too...
http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/International%20Museum%20Day%20Preview/86175386001

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so darling! I can't believe how comfortable she was with it all. Way to go, London!

Bert and Benton said...

That was so fun! Thanks for thinking of us.