Friday, December 10, 2010

Mission: hopefully not so impossible

From The Lee Family

I'd like to announce the newly called Elder and Sister Andersen (aka: dad and mom) who just received their call today to the Canada Toronto East mission. WHOO! We are all so excited for them. No one could think of a place where both my mom and dad seemed to fit... my dad being a ruff and tumble farm boy, and my mom a sophisticated Nordstrom shopper. So everyone agreed that it was best to leave it up to the Lord to choose. That's what they did, and He has found the perfect place for them. Plus, it's not a bad vacation spot for the rest of us who plan on paying them a visit here in the next 18 months.

Unfortunately now I'm going to have to break the news to Liberty, who's absolute favorite person in the whole world is "Bama" (Grandma) Not sure how to deal with that one yet, I think we might have to get really good at using Skype.

1 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

That's awesome, tell them congrats from me! When do they leave? What will they be doing?