Monday, July 11, 2011

A Miracle!!!

Friends... rejoice with me this day for a miracle has occurred! KINGSTON SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Ok, so I am a mother of 4 and I realize that this was most likely a fluke and I'm sure it won't happen again for months, but I don't care! I am still rejoicing! I can't tell you how liberating it is to have slept for a good 8 hours straight. That doesn't mean I didn't wake up at least a half a dozen times saying to myself... "I can't believe he is still asleep!" And then I'd quickly try to go back to bed so as not to miss one single sleep filled moment. It was beautiful.

Life has a completely different outlook when you wake up well rested. Let's just hope this happens again in the near future. As for now I am just going to enjoy this day and the little miracle that occurred.






From Portraits by Robin Lee








From Portraits by Robin Lee







From Portraits by Robin Lee

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

He is so adorable! Yeah, sleep deprivation is killer. It's like living life in a foggy haze...

Afton said...

What a handsome little man!!! We need to get the kids together sometime! :o)

Jody said...

Robin, those pics remind me when he was smiling so much at your house last week. What a sweetheart. :)

(it also helps when his mother is such an amazing photographer, too)

Roonie said...

That's awesome! I love sleeping.