Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Fall!

I know it's been a while since I've posted. Life's been crazy. But I love blogs and I'm not a quitter, so here we go again...

I LOVE the fall! Here in Arizona it is the kick off to beautiful weather, festive activities and all of the great Holidays. How could you NOT love it??? So I thought I would commemorate the beginning of fall by putting my baby inside a pumpkin. My poor child, I keep shoving him inside miscellanies things just to get a cute photo. Maybe it's a faze I'm going through. I'm sure when he's 20 he will be mad at me and wonder what the heck I was thinking. Oh well!

I can't be the only one that thinks sticking a baby inside a pumpkin is a great idea, a friend of mine heard I was doing it and after I was done she decided to take my pumpkin and try it with her baby. Then she passed it to her neighbor who did the same and then on to another friend. I thought we should do a separate blog post called "Pass the Pumpkin" just to see how many babies we could get inside the pumpkin before it rots.

Any of you out there with babies I recommend you try it, and let me know if you do.

Happy Fall everyone!







From October 25, 2011

Kingston Andersen Lee - 6 months old

4 comments:

Julz said...

Like I said Robin, it could be called, "pass the pumkin wherin Robins picture is WAY better than all the rest!" Your too good!

Marissa Marie said...

It's adorable, and pretty awesome that you got him to smile like that while stuffed inside a pumpkin!

Bert and Benton said...

That's fantastic! If Crew were small enough, I'd have to get you to pass the pumpkin this way.

ps how did your popcorn balls turn out?

stacy said...

i'm just mad that no one offered the pumpkin to meee hahaha! oh and i'm also mad that your kid will smile for the camera. i think my family thinks i'm lying when i say he smile all the time. i love fall to by the way...and babies in pumpkins!