Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kingston is 1!!!

It seems so crazy that my baby is already one! He had a wonderful birthday, actually he didn't have a clue that it was any different from any other day. But I'd like to think that he enjoyed himself, after all he DID get to eat a cookie and have a huge slice of cake. That's pretty great!

Some of his favorite things right now are...

Baby Einstein- He squeals and grins every time he hears the music on the TV
The stairs- He is normally blocked from them, but any chance he gets he climbs those things like crazy.
My bathtub- He LOVES to climb up on top of my bathtub and turn on and off the water a million times, and when he does this he screams bloody murder (out of sheer joy of course)
Outside- If the door is open Kingston is outside
The remote- Already such a man!
Liberty- His sister Liberty makes him so happy, they have so much fun together.
Snuggling with mom- There's nothing sweeter then your baby's head lying on your shoulder, it melts my heart. Sometimes he will lay his head on my shoulder and pat my back with his hand. So cute.

Here are some of the photos I(we... London took the one of me holding Kingston's hands) took of the birthday boy today...











From April 17, 2012







From April 17, 2012












From April 17, 2012










From April 17, 2012





Happy Birthday Cuddles, I love you!!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute, so sweet! Happy Birthday, Kingston!!!