Monday, July 9, 2012

I think I've been replaced.

Clayton and I decided we needed a bear of our very own to bring up to my parents new cabin.  We want him to be a sort of "cabin mascot."  Plus we are hoping it will scare off all of the REAL bears that have been attacking people up near Payson (SCARY!)  So Clayton surprised the kids the other night and brought a bear home.  I have never seen anything like it.   EVERYONE wanted to hug, squeeze and tackle the bear the second it came through the front door, including me!  Who wouldn't? 

Every time I look at the darn thing I just crack up!  Clayton had it buckled in a seat belt on the ride home from the store, it looked so hilarious. We came home from dinner and I saw the bear sitting on the chair in the family room, and I just started laughing. It's just so darn big!  So we thought it would be fun to take a family photo with the newest member of the Lee family.  Well I didn't make it in the photo.  I really think if the kids had to choose between me and the bear, I wouldn't stand a chance.  (sorry about the low quality photo)

From July 9, 2012
The topper was when I went to check on Hudson in bed that night.  This is what I saw when I walked in...
From July 9, 2012

I about lost it, I was laughing so hard.  I couldn't even see Hudson! I went and got London and Clayton and made them come and look.  We all had a good laugh, then I had to take a picture.
From July 9, 2012

I think the bear is officially a part of our family.  Now he needs a name.  Any suggestions????

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm seriously dying laughing! The family picture is hilarious - the bear looks like it's totally smiling and Clayton looks like he's loving it. Awesome.

Marissa Marie said...

Are you building a cabin? We are going out of town again soon until August...pretty much, but when we get back I will call you.