Thursday, February 18, 2010

??????

You no longer have to wonder what it might look like to try on 23 pairs of underwear at the same time... Now you know. Not only are there 23 pairs of underwear on this boy, but also 1 pair of pants. Ouch!

Who knew that he even owned 23 pairs of underwear? (I guess I really don't like it when my kids run out of clean underwear)



From Portraits by Robin Lee


This is what happens when you combine a creative boy and a clean pile of laundry.

At first I was upset, but then quickly realized I needed to document this. Towards the end of our photo shoot he explained that it was starting to hurt. I swear his little legs were turning blue. So I began pealing away underwear layer by layer. It took forever. I just hope there's no permanent damage.

The most embarrassing part of me posting this is the fact that the last pair of underwear that he put on had to be those bikini briefs. I bought him those by mistake one day when we were at the mall and he had an accident. We rushed into the first kids clothes store we saw and grabbed the cheapest package of underwear we could find. We quickly realized why they were discounted, but by then it was too late. My husband yells at me every time he sees Hudson wearing those things. I've been meaning to throw them out, but the truth is it's always nice to have a spare pair of underwear at the end of a laundry cycle.

From Portraits by Robin Lee
(above) Looking a little more like his mommy.

From Portraits by Robin Lee


From Portraits by Robin Lee

Much better!

By the way, those were the pants that were underneath all of those underwear.

Crazy kid.

4 comments:

stacy said...

that is hilarious and looks TOTALLY painful. i figured the outside pair belonged to liberty. hahaha! so funny!

Anonymous said...

Can you say Massive Wedgie?

Cassie Lee said...

This is hilarious!!! What a funny kid! I thought those bikini ones looked a little sexy for a boy . . .:)

Jenny said...

Oh, that is good! Funny, looking at the last picture of him with his pants down, I felt a huge relief. :) hee hee
ps. 11days!!! woo hoo